Young Philanthropists Society
The United Way Young Philanthropists Society (YPS) is a group of young professionals who live and work in Central Alabama and are creating their legacy through United Way with an annual gift of $1,000 of more. If you are looking for a way to get involved in our community, consider joining YPS.
As a member of YPS you will receive:
- Opportunities to learn more about community needs and the work being done through lunchtime tours of partner agencies and chances to hear from experts in the field.
- Chances to roll up your sleeves and take part in hands-on volunteer projects throughout the year.
- Invitations to network with like-minded peers as well as corporate and community leadership.
- Company and community recognition through your employer’s United Way campaign.
- Quarterly newsletters to keep you up-to-date on programs that your donation helps make possible.